What We Are Looking For
Full Job Description
In these uncertain times, wouldn't you want some stability in your workplace? While many dental providers are laying off their staff, we are adding to ours! We are looking for Dental Assistant's who love what they do and do what they love.
Are you looking for a change of pace and scenery? Edmond Pediatric & Teen Dentistry is looking for an energetic Certified Dental Assistant to add to our amazing team.
Edmond Pediatric & Teen Dentistry is the leading pediatric dental practice in the OKC metro area. Our doctors and staff center the entire day around our patients and their families.
MUST HAVE A CURRENT OKLAHOMA DENTAL BOARD DENTAL ASSISTANT CERTIFICATE WITH EXPANDED FUNCTIONS AT MINIMUM OF CORONAL POLISHING & X-RAY CERTIFICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
Dental Assistant Job Duties & Requirements:
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Coronal Polish & X-Ray Certification
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Valid/Current State License
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bilingual preferred
You can find out more about Edmond Pediatric & Teen Dentistry at www.edmondkidsdentist.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- dental: 2 years (Required)
- Dental Assistant (Preferred)
CDA/RDA License Required:
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible